25th Anniversary Celebration
Join Us for a Very Special Weekend
In honor of our 25th Anniversary, the Anniversary Committee is planning a wonderful weekend of song and celebration!
Friday, October 12 at 8 p.m. – Join us for a Kabbalat Shabbat service featuring Danny Maseng and the Temple Beth Tikvah choir. We will also be honoring members of our congregation who have been a part of TBT for 18 years or more.
Saturday, October 13 at 9 a.m. – Danny Maseng will lead our BLT (Bagels, Lox & Torah) study session prior to our morning worship service.
Saturday, October 13 at 10 a.m. – Join us for our Shabbat morning worship service.
Saturday, October 13 at 8 p.m. – Danny Maseng will perform a special concert of popular, folk and spiritual music. The public is invited to the service and concert. There is a charge for the concert of $36 per person and personal and corporate sponsorship opportunities are available. To reserve your seat, signup online. To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, call Temple Beth Tikvah at 770-642-0434.
Sunday, October 14 at 1 p.m. – The weekend will conclude on with Ruach Atlanta, the first ever Sunday Relay for Life event to raise money for the American Cancer Society. Ruach Atlanta will take place at the Roswell Area Park. Those who wish to participate can register at www.RelayForLife.org/ruachga.
Express Your Appreciation or Advertise in the Anniversary Tribute Book
We are preparing a 25th Anniversary Tribute Book in which you can express what TBT has meant to you and your family. There are also advertising opportunities. Feel free to craft your own special message, but here are some ideas you might want to consider:
- Honor Rabbi Tam and/or TBT’s founding families for having the vision and dedication to build our Synagogue.
- Honor Rabbi Greene and/or Cantor Kassel for their devotion to TBT.
- Thank our professional staff for all they do to keep TBT running smoothly every day.
- Acknowledge a teacher or director that has had a special impact on the life of your child.
- Say Mazel Tov to TBT.
- Consider purchasing a half-page or full page ad in the Anniversary Tribute Book for maximum exposure. Feel free to ask your friends, your Chavurah, your extended family or your business to join you in an ad.
To include your tribute or ad in the Anniversary Tribute Book, sign up online.
Become a 25th Anniversary Sponsor
25th Anniversary sponsorships are a very special way to celebrate this milestone. There are several sponsorship levels. For more information about sponsorship opportunities, sign up online.
We Need Your Pictures from TBT Through the Years
Please send in any historical photos that you may have to mark TBT milestones (we may use them in the Tribute Book or a timeline).